Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese. Serve the corn croquettes as an accompaniment or as a first course. Serve as a first course, or make smaller croquettes to serve with drinks. Great recipe for Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese.
Serve the corn croquettes as an accompaniment or as a first course. Serve as a first course, or make smaller croquettes to serve with drinks. Transfer pureed corn to a large bowl; whisk in cornmeal, milk, sugar, remaining corn and, if desired, cinnamon until blended. You can cook Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese
- You need 2 large of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of heaping tablespoons Corn.
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 4 of half lengths Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Condensed milk (or sugar).
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s 5 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 200 ml of Panko.
Add enough. from salmon, then flake salmon. Blend and. chilled mixture into croquettes or patties. This Easy Baked Eggless Corn Croquettes recipe is simple yet delicious! I am so grateful for Summer produce.
Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese step by step
- Cut the potatoes into 3 cm cubes, soak them in a bowl of water, and drain. Add the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap loosely, and microwave at 700W for about 5 and a half minutes..
- Let the potatoes sit for about 5 minutes and mash them with the back of a fork until crumbly..
- Cut the bacon into 1.5 cm cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet, and sauté the bacon carefully so that you don't burn it. ＊ Don't wipe out the skillet when you're done..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ☆ ingredients. Add the Step 2 ingredients, the corn and the Step 3 bacon with the fat, and mix well..
- Cut the cheese into 1 cm dice. You can cut the cheese neatly by pressing knife against the plastic wrap. This way, the cheese will not stick to the knife..
- Add the cheese into the Step 4 mixture. Flip over the cheese wrap, and it should come out separated into the bowl without clumping up..
- Divide the Step 6 mixture into 8 equal pieces and form them into round patties..
- Heat the skillet from Step 3 over medium heat, add a little oil and sauté the panko until golden brown..
- Coat the Step 7 patties with the sautéed panko by pressing the panko onto the patties..
- Line up the Step 9 croquettes on a baking sheet, and bake in a toaster oven for about 15 minutes..
- Once they are done, transfer onto a plate, while prying off the melted cheese from the baking sheet as you go with a spatula..
- They are done. They are good even when they get cold..
It is simply amazing: berries, tomatoes, peaches, figs, and of course, fresh, ripe sweet corn. I have mentioned a few times, corn is something we look forward to every single summer. Shape corn mixture into heaping tablespoon sized balls and coat completely in the panko breadcrumbs. Place on a wax-paper lined baking tray. Heat enough canola oil in a small saucepan or frypan over medium heat (or use a deep fryer) to completely cover the croquettes.