Chicken steak. Stir together the baking powder, baking soda, pepper, and salt in a separate shallow bowl; stir in the buttermilk, egg, Tabasco Sauce, and garlic. Chicken-fried steak, if you are unfamiliar with the dish, is a Southern favorite—tenderized beef cutlets, dipped in egg and flour and fried, much like fried chicken, but with steak. How to Make Chicken Fried Steak.
Chicken fried steak, also known as country-fried steak, is an American breaded cutlet dish consisting of a piece of beefsteak (most often tenderized cube steak) coated with seasoned flour and pan-fried. It is sometimes associated with the Southern cuisine of the United States. I did add a couple of teaspoons of chicken bouillon which made the gravy taste a little fuller. You can cook Chicken steak using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken steak
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken fillets.
- You need 1 cup of carrot cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of french beans.
- It’s 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Crushed chillies.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Chicken powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Refined flour.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Garlic chopped.
- It’s of Oil.
The buttermilk didn't seem to appreciably effect the flavor though. Chicken Steak Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Steak (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Steak ingredients and cooking method) About Chicken Steak Recipe: An American cutlet like dish with large and tender chicken pieces marinated well, bursting with flavours of spices. Chicken pieces are sizzled on a pan till theyre cooked just right. The origin of chicken fried steak, also known as country fried steak or pan fried steak, is very interesting.
Chicken steak step by step
- Marinate chicken with black pepper,crushed chillies,salt.soya sauce,chicken powder,garlic chopped,oregano.keep in fridge for few hours.then grill it in a grilling pan..Soak rice for 15 min n then boil it.fry chopped garlic a little in oil n then add boiled rice n stir it well.keep it aside..chicken n rice r ready..now come to other things.
- Boil the potatoes…mash it well..put it in wok.add half cup milk, 2tbsp butter,black pepper, salt,1/4 cup cream,mix it well,put it on stove for 15 mins or when the colour changes..keep aside from stove add oregano and mix it…mash potatoes r ready.
- Boil the veges…in other pan add oil when it get little hot add veges black pepper salt soya sauce n chicken powder..sautee it a little n off the flame then..veges r ready.
- In a pan take 2tbsp butter…put it on stove..when it melts add refined flour 1/3..sautee it.when colour chnges add 1/2 cup milk, black pepper, salt,1/4 cup cream,oregano…cook it for maximum 5 min or when it strts bubbling off the flame.white sauce ready.
- Now Arrange everything nicely in a dish n serve it hot.
Peel and cut the potatoes into pieces that are generally the same size. Bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add the potatoes. The Ultimate Chicken Fried Steak is fried to golden perfection and topped with the creamiest gravy you can imagine, sure to quickly become a family favorite. It's hard to imagine a more quintessential Southern meal than Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy. The hard part is deciding whether you want to make it for breakfast or dinner.