Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters. The ham, peas, and optional hot sauce add some pizzazz to classic mac and cheese. Adjust the consistency of the mac and cheese sauce to suit your personal preference. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking.
In addition, numerous ham products have specific. Find delicious ham recipes, as well as cooking tips and techniques, from Ina, Ree and more of your favorite Food Network chefs. Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. You can cook Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters
- You need of Primary ingredient.
- It’s 8 large of potatoes.
- Prepare of Sautee n sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s of dry sauce mixture.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of sauce cram.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of top off.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 5 slice of provolone cheese.
Ham definition, a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured. Baked ham is the perfect dish for a special occasion or Sunday dinner. Try these exceptional baked ham recipes from Food Network chefs like Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Melissa d'Arabian. Pot pie isn't just for chicken.
Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters instructions
- mix flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in bowl and set aside.
- Slice potatoes thin or to desired thickness.
- cover potatoes for now, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- sautee onion in butter, in medium saucepan.
- add milk then sour cream to sauteed onions, stir.
- stir in dry mix, stir to loosen any flour boulders and let thicken.
- place half of sliced potatoes in casserole dish and top with half of finished sauce.
- add remainder of potatoes and top with remaining sauce.
- place in oven covered for 1 hour.
- tear provolone into strips while potatoes are cooking.
- top with ham, then with provolone strips.
- cook additional 15 minutes.
This recipe using leftover ham has all of the familiar pot pie ingredients and flavors but takes full advantage of that extra ham from the holidays. A mixture of vegetables, including carrots, are combined with the ham and a white sauce and baked in a puff pastry until golden brown. Ham definition is – the hollow of the knee. How to use ham in a sentence. The French stormed the palace and Tôn Thất Thuyết took Emperor Hàm Nghi and three empresses into hiding.