Patchwork Dinner. Wash, dry, and slice the multicolored potatoes. Melt the butter in a pan add bacon drippings. Then add the multicolored potatoes and sauté them.
Just customise this patchwork and share with friends so they can help fund it – piece by piece. To avoid slippage, safety-pin each square to the batting, starting in one corner, continually smoothing layers as you go. See more ideas about Christmas patchwork, Christmas quilts, Christmas sewing. You can cook Patchwork Dinner using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Patchwork Dinner
- You need of Hotdogs————.
- Prepare 1 pound of hotdogs 8.
- Prepare of Beef—————————-.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Multicolored potatoes——————-.
- You need 1/3 pound of multicolored potatoes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of kosher salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s As needed of bacon drippings from bacon cooked in recipe.
- You need of Mashed potatoes————————.
- It’s 2 cup of mashed potatoes see any of my recipes.
- It’s of Toppings——————————–.
- Prepare 2 ounce of bacon.
- It’s of Butter Sauce——————–.
- You need of Drippings of the bacon and the butter from potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need To taste of kosher salt and pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Also as part of our "sit on our butts on Sunday" plan, I told Vince we were having chicken sandwiches for dinner. I was going to use the Aldi "red bag" chicken that tastes like Chick-Fil-A, and the last of our brioche buns from Aldi. I did plan to bake potatoes and make a salad. Our mission is caring for those with complex medical conditions, and a large gathering has the potential to put our community at risk.
Patchwork Dinner step by step
- Slice and Crisp the bacon. Save the bacon drippings..
- Wash, dry, and slice the multicolored potatoes. Slice medium in size..
- Melt the butter in a pan add bacon drippings. Then add the multicolored potatoes and sauté them. Season the potatoes, when fork tender and set aside. Save this drippings butter mixture..
- This can be done while the multicolored potatoes are cooking. Brown the ground sirloin with the dehydrated onions add salt and black pepper, to taste. As that is going, make regular mashed potatoes see any of my recipes. Note: The mashed potatoes can be made ahead of time..
- Slice the hotdogs on a bias. Panfry them till caramelized..
- Get some plates, and add, to how ever many different servings, a few of the multicolored potatoes, surrounded by hotdogs..
- Add some mashed potatoes in the center atop the multicolored potatoes. Make a small crater in the center of the mashed potatoes..
- Add some of the ground sirloin to the craters in the mashed potatoes and sprinkle with bacon pieces..
- Sauce time; use the butter and bacon drippings mixture you sautéed the potatoes in, and add the garlic. Sauté for 1 minute..
- Add flour to the melted butter stirring constantly till thickened. This will make your Roux..
- Pour in the milk. Stirring constantly till milk has thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste. Make sure it is creamy no lumps. Simmer for 7 minutes stirring often. If the sauce is too thick and more milk till thinned out..
- Add the butter garlic sauce, by drizzling over the top of the whole dish, on each plate..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
We deeply appreciate your support of our clinic. See more ideas about Table runner and placemats, Quilted table runners, Quilt patterns. Trim the edges, then cut into rough triangles or squares. Brush a little egg around the edge of the dish and all over the pastry pieces. Starting from the outside, layer the pastry in a patchwork style, leaving a few little gaps for the fruit to poke through.