Cheddar fries. Andy Capp's Cheddar Flavored Fries Description: Andy Capp's fries look like french fries, but crunch like chips. These unique alternatives to regular potato chips pack a powerful flavor punch in every crunch. Andy Capp's fries look like french fries, but crunch like chips.
The milkshake was consistent throughout and really tasted like strawberries which I LOVE. Easy and fast, these Cheddar cheese fries are served with bacon and dipped in ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, parsley, half-and-half, salt and pepper. You can cook Cheddar fries using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheddar fries
- You need 375 gm of French fries.
- It’s 100 gm of Cheddar cheese sauce.
- You need 50 gm of Cooking cream.
- It’s 25 gm of Bacon.
- Prepare 5 gm of Spring green onion.
Turn fries over and spread out. Gather fries together and sprinkle with Cheddar. Transfer fries with baking to wire rack and let cool slightly before serving. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter.
Cheddar fries instructions
- Put half amount of french fries on the plate then put the cheese sauce then the remaining french fries add on top then again the cheese sauce.
- Cut two strips of turkey bacon into small dice then sauteed until crispy and sprinkle on top together with spring green onion.
Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Pour the sauce over the fries or serve the sauce on the side if you like to dipping better. Cheddar's serves scratch-made food at a price you won't believe. From chicken tenders to ribs, we have American favorites that will make your mouth water. Layer fries in a small baking dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions.