Angie's Bacon & Cheese Quiche.
You can have Angie's Bacon & Cheese Quiche using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angie's Bacon & Cheese Quiche
- You need 6 of slices of cooked crispy bacon crumbled (you can also chop the bacon up raw and cook it that way as well).
- You need 6 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 2 of oz. Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 of oz. shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- It’s 2 tbsp of boiling water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (add another 1/4 teaspoon if you like it spicy).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Angie's Bacon & Cheese Quiche instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate..
- Stir your Bisquick and butter until blended. Add your 2 tablespoons of boiling water, stir vigorously until doughy ball forms. Press dough onto bottom and up sides of pie plate..
- Sprinkle bacon, onion and cheeses onto the bottom of the crust. In a medium bowl whisk eggs, half&half, salt and cayenne pepper until blended. Pour into crust..
- Bake 30-40 minutes until edge is golden brown and center is set..