Easy Chicken Corn Chowder. In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Stir mixture into ingredients in soup pot. How to make Easy Chicken Corn Chowder: Onion, celery and jalapeño are sautéed in a little bit of butter.
Cook onion and shallots in butter until translucent. Pour in strained broth and chicken meat and stir in bouillon, parsley, salt, pepper, potatoes and corn. Easy Chicken Corn Chowder This chicken chowder is luscious, rich, unbelievably creamy and irresistibly delicious! You can have Easy Chicken Corn Chowder using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Corn Chowder
- Prepare 1 lb of To 1-1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic minced/chopped.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion or 1/3 or so bag frozen chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Creamed corn.
- Prepare 2 can of Sweet corn.
- You need 2 can of Whole white potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Mashed potato flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cooked bacon pieces (NOT "bacon bits").
It's loaded with succulent chicken, sweet corn, fluffy diced potatoes, tender fresh vegetables, robust seasonings and decadent half and half. Serve a big bowl of this Chicken Corn Chowder soup with a hunk of crusty bread (with or without garlic – whichever you prefer). This soup just screams to be sopped up with bread. Pick up a round loaf of bread from the bakery, hollow it out and serve the soup in a bread bowl.
Easy Chicken Corn Chowder step by step
- Place a large pot on stove and turn burner on (high or medium-high). Allow to heat for about 2 minutes..
- Spray bottom of pot with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic and sautée for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken and cook through..
- Add chicken broth, corn, creamed corn, potatoes, and seasonings to pot. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add bacon, instant potatoes, and cream. Mix well and heat for 5 minutes..
This chicken and corn chowder recipe is cozy, flavorful, and easy to make. Bacon makes this recipe extra delicious. This chicken corn chowder is the type of recipe I'm craving these days. Just give me a big bowl of something warm, please! A delicious and easy Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder topped with crispy bacon, green onions and jalapenos.