Pizza Omelette. Pizza Omelet "My son, Jeremy, has been helping around the kitchen since he was big enough to stand on a kitchen chair and stir something," relates Sandy Cork of Melvin, Michigan. "One of his favorite recipes is this pizza-flavored omelet." Pizza Omelette. Is it an omelette or a pizza? Decide for yourself by watching the video for this truly unique recipe.
Omelettes are one of my favourite breakfasts and I love experimenting with different flavour combinations. This is my latest experimentation – Keto Pizza Omelette. The whole family loved this easy omelette and it really tastes like pizza – but with a fraction of the carbs. You can have Pizza Omelette using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Omelette
- Prepare 3 tbspn of oil.
- It’s 4 of garlic pearls finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 gm of sliced button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of large potato deskined and grated finely.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s Handful of finely chopped parsley/coriander leaves.
- Prepare 200 gm of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need Handful of boiled sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of green chilli sliced fine.
- Prepare 6-8 of black olives sliced fine.
Pizza for breakfast is one of life's joys. An omelet full of saucy, cheesy goodness, spicy pepperoni, and tender eggs, is a good way to make it happen. Beat eggs with water; season with salt and pepper. The pizza omelet shown below is with added fresh jalapeño and basil leaves!
Pizza Omelette step by step
- Heat 2 tbspn oil in a skillet or a non stick pan and brown the garlic slightly until aromat.
- Add the mushrooms next and sauté until they soften on Low heat.
- Remove /separate the mushrooms on a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the skillet and add the grated potatoes.
- Sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix well.spread the grated potatoes evenly like a disc or pizza base.
- Cook covered until the potatoes look slightly brown or soft/cooked.
- Meanwhile whisk 3 eggs by adding salt to taste.
- Add tomatoes and coriander leaves. Whisk well again.
- Pour the egg batter over the cooked potatoes and spread evenly covering the potato layer fully.
- Cook covered for 2-3 minutes until egg is almost cooked.
- Season with black pepper and add grated mozzarella cheese evenly covering the surface.
- Top with sautéed mushrooms, sweet corn kernels, olives, green chillies.
- Season with chilli flakes and oregano powder.
- Cook covered again till the cheese melts.
- Slice and serve warm. For a complete meal, serve with fresh bread.
- Tips: toppings can be the ones you love, pickles, jalapeños,.
Low Carb Pizza Omelet #lowcarb #pizzaomelet #lowcarblunch Click To Tweet. This low carb pizza omelet only requires four ingredients, and you can add extra toppings!. Treat the omelette like a pizza, adding your favourite toppings. Grilled peppers, sliced salami or sliced mushrooms would all work well. Transfer to a plate and set aside.