Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is totally hearty Hello Ali, Oh my I have a ex-large pot of your Cabbage, Sausage and Potato soup simmering right. This is a family favorite cabbage recipe. The cabbage is cooked down with tomatoes, seasonings and smoked sausage for a hearty and delicious meal-in-itself.
Ok, it doesn't actually sound as tasty as it is. If you like vinegar you're going to love this one. If you don't love vinegar then leave it out and you'll. You can cook Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta
- Prepare 1 of medium head red cabbage.
- It’s 24 oz of hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of lg white onion.
- It’s 2 (14.5 oz) of cans diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 T of better than bouillon.
- You need of Italian herb blend.
- Prepare of Salt, olive oil.
- You need 1 of # Angel hair pasta.
- You need of Couple glugs Merlot.
I'm so used to German treatments of cabbage, I'm surprised at how good this stew is with the Italian sausage and Parmesan. I don't usually think of Parmesan and cabbage paired together, but they. Add sausage and beer to the cabbage; stir. Chop/slice the sausage, cabbage, and onion.
Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta instructions
- Brown sausage in Dutch oven, remove. (Start tall pot of salted water for pasta).
- Chop and add onions along with herbs.
- Add wine to deglaze pan.
- Add tomatoes, bouillon, chopped cabbage.
- Cook until tender. Return sausage to pan. Olive oil and salt to taste. Serve over pasta.
Now, sit down, relax and enjoy this savory meal! This Sausage Cabbage and Onions Recipe is so delicious and easy to make. Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage – a fuss-free family weeknight meal that is super quick and easy to But for this Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage, we're skipping the bacon for today and replacing it. Download Sausage cabbage stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. For quick preparation, buy a package of shredded cabbage and sliced carrots.