Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry.
You can have Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry
- It’s 1 kg of Beef tendon.
- It’s 2 medium of Carrots.
- Prepare 3 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 3 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Ginger.
- It’s 1 dash of The green part of Japanese leeks.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 of boxes Commercial curry roux of your choice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 large of Water.
Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry instructions
- These are the ingredients for this recipe. Parboil the beef tendon with ginger to remove any excess fat as well as any gamy odor..
- While the meat is parboiling, cut up the vegetables. All the vegetable trimmings (top right in photo) will be used to make the soup..
- Put the green parts of leek, vegetable trimmings, garlic and the boiled beef tendon in a pressure cooker with 2.5 liters of water. Don't waste those trimmings!.
- Cook under pressure. Bring to a boil, cook under pressure for 15 minutes, then turn off the heat..
- Take the beef tendon out and cut it up into easy-to-eat pieces. The soup stock from the beef will be used later, so strain and remove the fat that rises to the surface..
- Sauté the carrots and potatoes. Once they've cooked through, add the onion. When the onion is translucent, turn off the heat.
- Purée the sautéed vegetables in several batches in a blender. Add a little of the soup stock to turn it into a smooth paste..
- This is the vegetable purée. Put this in a pot, and add the rest of the soup stock..
- Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat. Put in the cut up beef tendon. Dissolve the curry roux in the soup, and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat..
- And there you have it, delicious beef tendon curry! It tastes better the next day, when the flavors will have blended together..
- Serve with homemade naan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155181-naan-bread-for-curry.
Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans. Great recipe for Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans. Another Portuguese classic that momma bear used to make for the family (she still does when I visit) it's spicy, warm, flavourful,healthy. I could go on and on. its just plain delish and super easy!
Add All-spice, red pepper, tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes, salt and pepper. This recipe is well known to Portuguese families. Linguica is a spicy Portuguese sausage and can be found in specialty markets, some chain markets or online at such places as Gaspars.com. You can cook Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans
- It’s 1 of Smoke Portuguese Linguica sausage,chopped in large 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 3 of large potatoes, skin removed and diced medium-large pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, sliced super thin (or minced).
- Prepare 1 of can diced tomatoes (796 ml).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Portuguese Pimenta pepper (or .5tsp cayenne and .5tsp paprika) *or more if you like it a lil spicier*.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 cup of Fresh green beans (ends removed and cut in half).
- Prepare of water (enough to just cover everything).
This makes it more like a stew and thicker. He is still working to perfect the recipe! And someone shared her prepared Portuguese beans and linguica with me recently. Let me see how my dad's recipe compares!
Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans step by step
- In a pot, heat olive oil and Sautee onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add your chorico, Portuguese pepper (or cayenne and paprika mix) and tomato paste. Cook 2 min..
- Add your potatoes and diced tomatoes (including liquid). Cook 5 min..
- Add just enough water to cover everything. Bring to boil and cook over medium heat for about 15-20 min until the potatoes are about 3/4 cooked. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add your green beans, let everything come to boil and cook until potatoes are done and green beans are cooked but still a tad crisp (you can cook until green beans don't have crispness, but it's always nice when fresh veggies retain their crunch).
- Serve with Portuguese buns for dipping or any crusty bread (I could literally drink this soup/stew broth!).
- NOTE/Optional: when you add the green beans you could also Crack an egg on top.. the spicy liquid will cook the egg through and it's yumm-o !.
Cooking Steps: Soak beans overnight or use the hot soak method. Now, add the raw green beans and keep turning them over until they are all coated. Season with the salt and pepper and serve immediately. The Best Portuguese Beans Recipes on Yummly Cook like a Pro Make dinner tonight, get skills for a.
Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie).
You can cook Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef..
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion (med) chopped.
- Prepare 1 of glove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream cheese (can add another tbsp).
- You need 1 tbsp of milk (can add another tbsp).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) instructions
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Approximately 15 min..
- Meanwhile sautee chopped onion, carrots and garlic with the olive oil in a frying pan for 5 min. You can add other veg such as mushrooms and celery..
- Add your ground beef and saute for 10 min until no longer pink. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and the worchester sauce and cook for 5 minutes more. Add the frozen peas and cook for 2-3 min..
- Add the butter and mash the potatoes. Add milk, chopped green onion and cream cheese. Use a spoon to mix together. Season with salt & pepper to taste..
- Add meat to a baking dish and cover with mashed potatoes. You can add if you like grated cheese on top of the potatoes..
- Cook @ 400°F in preheated oven for 30 min or until crisp on top..
Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling).
You can have Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling)
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of potatoes, diced small-ish.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced small-ish.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sambal (or crushed chili, or red pepper flakes).
Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) instructions
- Heat 2 tbs oil in wok/Sautee pan, add potatoes and carrots, cook then set aside to drain.
- Sautee ground beef, cook then set aside to drain..
- Add 1/2 tbs oil and Sautee garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add the ground beef, potatoes and carrots back to the pan, stir in raisins..
- Season with salt and pepper,add soy sauce, ketchup and sambal.
- Stir in frozen peas..
- Allow peas to warm through and serve with steamed rice or quinoa and a poached egg (optional).
Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody.
You can have Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody
- You need of ● For The Steaks.
- You need 2 (2 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [room temp].
- You need as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need as needed of Weber Steak Shake.
- You need as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- You need as needed of Thick Sliced Viadailia Onions [you'll want em' sweet!].
- It’s as needed of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need as needed of Salted Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of White Wine.
- You need of ● For The Vegetable Melody.
- It’s 1 Pound of Baby Golden Russet Potatoes [rinsed – halved].
- It’s 1 of Viadailia Onion [quartered].
- You need 2 Stalks of Celery [1" cubes].
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [1" chopped].
- It’s 10 of Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- Prepare 1 of LG Carrot [peeled and 1" chopped].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of French Herbs De Provence you'll want a hint of lavender.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat vegetables].
Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody step by step
- Here's where you start. #1 Hit the mall and purchase her favourite perfume. Speed of you have to. And, make it a big bottle! #2 Take a selfy of you air blowing her an innocent, adoring loving kiss and have it professionally framed at same mall. [angry chicks really do seem to dig those photos for some reason?] #3 Make sure you buy her an extra large colorful card that says all of those sappy yacka yacka yacka pretty words and whatnot. Glitter, I've come to learn is also good..
- Step #4. Make her favorite meal. In her case, it's a massive grilled Porterhouse steak served with super fresh mushrooms, sweet Viadailia onions and a crispy French Herbs De Province vegetable melody..
- Other than that, here's what you'll need food wise. Easy peasy!.
- Chop all of your vegetable melody and add seasonings, broth and white wine..
- Seal vegetables tightly and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Stir once..
- Season your room temp steaks with fresh ground back pepper, fresh ground sea salt, steak seasoning [like webers] and Worcestershire Sauce..
- Grill your onions in butter, garlic olive oil, white wine and fresh ground black pepper until slightly translucent..
- Then add your mushrooms to the mix and sautee for 5 minutes longer..
- Grill steak as per her expectations! Rare – medium rare? Anyway, a good medium rare is always in order!.
- Plate, serve and prepare to be worshipped! Serve with a quality white wine. Enjoy!.
- Sorry baby! 😩.