Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap. Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap – Simple Lunch Ideas "chicken lettuce wraps Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Find easy to make food recipes. Easy chicken lettuce wraps with honey dijon marinated chicken breasts, hummus, cucumber and feta cheese.
Need a quick weeknight meal that's easy on the waistline? These one-pan honey sriracha lime chicken lettuce wraps are packed with flavor and make for a low-carb, quick-fix meal, sure to please the pickiest of eaters. You can make takeout-style chicken with just one pan, in under thirty minutes. You can cook Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- You need of Wrap filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded carrot.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 large of Boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Simple to make, family friendly, and so tasty! Layer with iceberg lettuce, sriracha chicken, red pepper and red onion. Drizzle the sauce on top and add fresh. These chicken lettuce wraps are a copycat version of a restaurant favorite (P.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap instructions
- Sautee` cubed chicken in olive oil in skillet until cooked thoroughly..
- Add carrots, celery, onion, garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, and honey to cooked chicken..
- Cook until sauce reduced and vegetables are tender.
How to Make Lettuce Wraps: The ingredients list might look a little bit long and intimidating, but I assure Season with pepper, hoisin, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, ginger and Sriracha/sambal oelek. We had Chicken Lettuce Wrap at PF Chang numerous time and never experienced food poisoning. Sometimes we just make the chicken mixture, add extra Sriracha, and cabbage, and make eggrolls. My daughters love chicken lettuce wraps and I heard that PF Changs were really good. Make Sriracha Mayo and Finish Dish.
Danish meatballs (Frikadeller) with coleslaw. Frikadeller are Danish meatballs, made with veal and pork, and shaped into slightly flattened ovals. This recipe comes straight from the old country. Frikadeller, or Danish Meatballs, are savory meatballs served in a rich, creamy sauce that is comfort food at its finest.
The difference between the Danish and Swedish meatballs is often that ground pork is added to Danish meatballs making them fluffier and – being Heat a non-stick pan to medium-hot and place the meatballs in the pan. If you feel they stick too much to the pan, you can add a bit of butter to the pan. Finally my mum taught me to make traditional, Danish meatballs – in Danish: Frikadeller. You can have Danish meatballs (Frikadeller) with coleslaw using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Danish meatballs (Frikadeller) with coleslaw
- You need 500 g of minced pork.
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tsb fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Coleslaw.
- Prepare 1/4 of red cabbage.
- You need 1-2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of kohlrabi (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Its made from minced pork/veal and traditionally served with boiled potatoes, brown gravy and pickled cabbage. Traditional Nordic recipe for Meatballs also known as Frikadeller. These Danish Meatball are very popular and very often served for dinner or on Danish Rye Bread for lunch. Danish Frikadelle or frikadeller are somewhat flattened egg-shaped ground pork/veal/beef meatballs.
Danish meatballs (Frikadeller) with coleslaw step by step
- Grate the onion and mix in a bowl with the meat, milk, flour, egg, fennel seeds. Season with salt and pepper..
- Use two spoons to form the mix into smallish meatballs and fry them in a bit of oil on a frying pan at medium heat (about 5 mins each side so they are cooked through).
- Meanwhile, finely chop the red cabbage and grate carrots and kohlrabi. Mix it all together and dress with white wine vinegar, olive oil and a pinch of salt..
- Serve the meatballs with the coleslaw. If you have any left, I highly recommend eating them on rye bread for lunch the next day..
For some odd reason, I thought they were German. These deliciously easy Danish meatballs are great for a party or picnic, and can be served with potatoes as a main course, too. Danish Meatballs. or known as Frikadeller is one of the most popular dish in Denmark. There are many recipe of Frikadeller you may find in internet Meatballs. Melt the butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad. The lemon, Citrus limon, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. Перевод слова lemon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. 🎦 Lemon. Lemon (Citrus × limon) is a hybrid of the plant genus Citrus, as well as the common name for the popular edible fruit of this small tree or spreading bush. The lemon plant is characterized by thorny branches and white flowers with purple edges, while the acidic, juicy fruit is oval (egg-shaped).
From Middle English lymon, from Old French lymon ("citrus"), from Arabic لَيْمُون (laymūn) or Ottoman Turkish لیمون (limon), from Persian لیمو (limu). Cognate with Sanskrit निम्बू (nimbū, "lime"). Lemons are a type of citrus fruit and are easily recognized by the bright yellow color of their rind/skin. You can have Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
- You need 2 medium of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 head of chopped romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned whole grain croutons.
- You need 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Renee's Mighty Caesar Dressing.
- It’s 1 of parmigiano-reggiano for garnish.
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic salt OR garlic bread seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unpasteurized liquid honey.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika.
- You need 1 dash of ground oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of lemon pepper or citrus seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to your liking.
Lemons are prized for their sour juice, which is usually the prime use of the lemon. Lemon definition is – an acid fruit that is botanically a many-seeded pale yellow oblong berry produced by a small thorny citrus tree (Citrus limon) and that has a rind from which an aromatic oil is extracted. The lemon tree is one of the most common fruit trees. Both savory and sweet dishes benefit from the tangy Lemon juice poured over other fruits prevents discoloration of the flesh when exposed to air.
Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad instructions
- Sear whole breasts OR cut into strips for full flavour and put into a resealable plastic bag..
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour into bag with chicken, turning to coat. Marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours, turning occasionally..
- When chicken is close to being fully marinated, wash the romaine heads thoroughly and chop. Add croutons and chopped romaine to a large salad bowl, set aside..
- Mince the garlic cloves and set aside. Transfer chicken to a non-stick cast iron skillet on medium high heat. Add garlic. Continue to cook until chicken is no longer pink and garlic is nearly dissolved, about 8 minutes..
- Add dressing to salad and toss. Add cooked chicken. Garnish servings with curls of parmigiano-reggiano cheese, and lemon wedges (optional)..
A spiny evergreen tree native to Asia, widely cultivated for its oval yellow fruit. b. Lemons are a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. D., but was not widely cultivated. Lemon definition: A lemon is a bright yellow fruit with very sour juice. Lemons grow on trees in warm.
Bacon pancake delight. Using tongs, dredge each bacon half in pancake batter. * Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes, Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake, Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make BACON PANCAKES the FULL SONG Adventure Time. Serve these bacon pancakes for your next big breakfast and everyone will love the sweet and salty Crispy, salty bacon sandwiched in the middle of a fluffy pancake. You don't have to get up early to prepare bacon pancakes.
Using tongs, coat each bacon half in pancake batter. Working in batches, add battered bacon to skillet and. From the Adventure Time television series. You can have Bacon pancake delight using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon pancake delight
- It’s 2 cup of Bisquick pancake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 piece of any type cooked bacon.
Image from The Geeky Chef Cookbook. Today I present you with another recipe from the cookbook (The Geeky Chef Cookbook, coming out in May. Martha Stewart Living – Buttermilk pancakes embedded with bacon and drizzled with pure maple syrup satisfy both the sweet and savory senses. These Bacon Pancakes are exactly that!
Bacon pancake delight step by step
- Mix bisquick with1 cup water and 2 eggs.
- Cook bacon at 350. Than pull into small pieces..
- Cook pancakes at 350..
- Put pieces of bacon in pancakes while cooking..
- Enjoy your bacon pancakes!.
It's easiest to use a griddle to whip these babies out but I unfortunately don't own These Bacon Pancakes will be flying off your breakfast table this weekend! Bacon pancakes sound like a sinful breakfast treat, but these slightly sweet, mostly savory Re-heat the bacon fat in the frying pan over medium heat. Bacon pancakes could be just for you! The crispy, chewy crunch of bacon blends extremely well Looking for a pancake recipe that's both savory and sweet? Bacon pancakes could be just for you!
China town soup. Chinatown Soup recognizes the persistence of a false dichotomy between residents and artists when the The Studio at Chinatown Soup is an underground space where resident artists work and play. This December, Chinatown Soup celebrates five years (!) on Orchard Street. During this time, we've been able to make something special happen for the city's creative community and would like to thank. Последние твиты от Chinatown Soup (@ChinatownSoup).
This is a list of notable Chinese soups. Chinese cuisine includes styles originating from the diverse regions of China, as well as from Chinese people in other parts of the world. Late Night American Restaurants in Chinatown. You can have China town soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of China town soup
- You need of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare of Capsicum chopped.
- You need of Cabbage chopped.
- It’s of Onion chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic finely chopped.
- It’s of Celery chopped.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It’s 8-8 of sauce.
- You need of Red chilli sauce.
- It’s of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Egg white.
- You need of Corn flour and refined flour batter.
- It’s of Fried noddles.
- You need of Chopped spring onion.
- You need of Water stock.
- It’s of Black pepper, salt,testing powder.
Egg Drop Soup: Egg drop soup is one of the simplest yet most satisfying soups to make at home. It simply requires seasoning chicken or vegetable broth—if you have a homemade broth, it's all the. While I was in Chinatown recently, I gathered a few ingredients to make one of my favorite tong sui (Asian sweet soup), Snow Fungus Soup, remembering what my mother had taught me about. Turtle soup is a disappearing food that deserves more attention.
China town soup instructions
- 1.Take pan heat it add oil.
- 2.Put ginger and garlic cooked it when brown.
- 3.Put all chopped integrents..when it half cooked..
- 4.Add 8 to 8 sauce,chilli sauce, ketchup, sugar..
- 5.put egg white and corn flour batter..salt,pepper, testing powder….
- 6.Served with garnished with fried noodles and chopped spring onion….
Turtle soup, the mention of Ten years ago, Kent Thong, the owner of Kent Thong Turtle Soup nestled inside Chinatown Market Food. The Gallery at Chinatown Soup invites artists to participate in a new, intermingled facet of the city's creative community that exists outside of "the art world." When the gallery isn't hosting emerging artist. Indonesian oxtail soup (sop buntut) is the most venerated and loved. Like its Western soupy Cheap and easy to make at home, sop buntut is a kitchen no-brainer. In Chinatown, make a beeline for.
Palm Toddy (Lontar) Cake — Only Three Ingredients!. Toddy Palm Cake or Kanom Tarn is sweet yellow palm cake with coconut. Yellow Toddy Palm Cake Thai language : Kanom Tarn with white coconut in the steel Steaming pot. Thai Traditional Dessert, Freshly Homemade of Sweet Toddy Sugar Palm Cake with Toddy Palm Fruits.
Together, they try to shake down a palm tree for bananas. There are delicious cakes and confectionaries everywhere! He flips through a recipe book and decides to make a burger — with a few extra ingredients. Отели рядом – Anantara Spa – The Palm, Dubai. Отели рядом – NU AIR Shisha Lounge. Отели рядом – Anjana Spa at Rixos The Palm Dubai. You can cook Palm Toddy (Lontar) Cake — Only Three Ingredients! using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palm Toddy (Lontar) Cake — Only Three Ingredients!
- It’s 1 can of palm toddy in syrup, strain so that you will separate the flesh and the syrupy water.
- You need 1 box of pancake mix (180 gr).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Palm Toddy (Lontar) Cake — Only Three Ingredients! step by step
- Pour the pancake mix on a bowl..
- Add the egg. Add 250 ml syrupy water from the canned palm toddy (remove the rest, or add it to a glass of water for a refreshing drink)..
- Mix the batter well. Add the flesh of the palm toddy fruit. Mix again..
- Pour into a greased pan or a casserole dish. Bake in approximately 180 Celcius degrees for an hour. Since it is a very moist cake, you might want to insert a wooden skewer to the cake to check whether it is ready or not. If it is still runny, continue baking for ten minutes. The cake is ready when the color is golden with light brown edges..
BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings. When you have a pressure cooker, chicken is easy to cook from frozen! Learn how to pressure cook frozen chicken breasts for tender chicken Chicken cooked from frozen is excellent in recipes that call for cooked chicken, to add protein to your salads, or just. This is a meal that is very diabetic friendly.
Pressure cook the chicken: Pour the broth into the pressure cooker pot. Place the chicken on your pressure cooker's wire rack inside the pot. Melt the remaining compound butter and brush half of it over the chicken. You can have BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings
- It’s of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of chicken breast (4 to 5 large skinless/fat free chicken breast) cut into 1 inch chunks.
- It’s 1 medium of White Onion, diced into small pieces.
- You need 3 each of Celery Stalks, both ends trimmed, diced into small pieces.
- It’s 1 large of Half Anaheim pepper, (slowly roasted, skin peeled, seeds removed), diced into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of of fresh garlic, minced (1 to 2 Cloves).
- Prepare 32 oz of box of Swanson 100% natural 99% fat free Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 10 1/2 oz of can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs.
- It’s 10 1/2 oz of can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Mushroom.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of of Rubbed Sage, crushed.
- Prepare 1 dash of of Basil Leaves, crushed.
- You need 1 dash of of Thyme Leaves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 dash of of Rosemary Leaves, crushed.
- It’s 1 dash of of Ground Ginger.
- You need of Fresh Ground Peppercorn Medley.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Garlic Sea Salt.
- It’s of Dumplings.
- Prepare 2 cup of Bisquick mix, regular.
- You need 2/3 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need pinch of of Ground Parsley.
- You need pinch of of Ground Garlic.
When you hear "pressure cooker chicken" you may think of your mother's (or grandmother's) cooking… and possibly even stories of exploding pots yielding ceiling stains (or worse, burns). But cooking with today's pressure cookers is much different. Pressure Cooker Chicken Breast Experiment Results. If the pressure cooker has completely cooled down, you can heat it up before placing the chicken breast back in.
BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings instructions
- Prep Time: 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience/ingredients. Cook Time: 27 minutes including the dumplings. There are two main sequences to this meal. One for the Chicken Soup and one for the Dumplings. * NOTE: If you do not have access to a Pressure Cooker, you may substitute for a 6 quart Crock Pot – and increase the cooking time to approximately 6 hours on high. If using frozen chicken breast increase cooking time to approximately 8 hours for crock pot and 25 minutes for high pressure cooker..
- Add all the "Chicken Soup" ingredients to a 6 quart Pressure Cooker and give it a few good stirs. * NOTE: do Not add any water, the 32 ounces of broth will be substituting the water..
- I used an Electric Pressure Cooker. Set the Heat to High Pressure and Timing to 17 Minutes. You will need to lock the lid and set it up for High Pressure following your Pressure Cooker's Safety Guidelines. It should take about 2 minutes to pressurize leaving you a full 15 minutes to cook under High Pressure..
- When finished cooking, slowly release the pressure using the Quick Release function following your pressure cooker's safety measures. This sequence is now finished. * NOTE: now is a perfect time for a taste test to modify your seasonings if needed. Also check the tenderness of the chicken if you were using frozen chicken. An additional 3 to 5 minutes of high pressure cooking may be necessary..
- Switch the pressure cooker to "Steam" Mode or "High" Heat. Leave the lid on but allow the pressure to escape through the "Steam Vents", as we do Not want to allow the pressure to build up. * NOTE: Cooking dough under high pressure will cause the biscuits to "Foam" and clog the vents, an obvious safety concern..
- Now for the second and final part, the Dumplings. First Mix all the Dry Ingredients in a medium glass bowl. After the dry ingredients are mixed in, add the Whole Milk while folding/stirring with a large metal spoon until thoroughly mixed. * NOTE: you may substitute by simply using your favorite brand of canned biscuits..
- By now the fragrant chicken soup should be boiling or very close to a low boil. If not double check your settings as it needs to be boiling hot to cook the dough properly, otherwise it will come out uncooked in the center. Carefully "Drop" large sized balls of the dough into the Pressure Cooker and cover with the lid. Again allowing the steam to safely escape. Cook for 10 minutes on High Heat with the lid on. After 10 minutes your meal is ready to serve. Enjoy..
The pressure cooker has a way of intensifying flavors. The first time I made chicken stock in the pressure cooker, I followed my tried-and-true stovetop recipe. The resulting stock tasted so strongly of onion that it was almost unusable. With a pressure cooker, you can make stock in about a quarter of the time it takes in a regular pot, but this recipe works for both. Five pounds of pressure cooker chicken breast was really pushing it, as it fills up the Instant Pot and it takes a long time to reach pressure.
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. These are the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe? I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time!
These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. This clever twist on the classic drop cookie includes just enough semisweet chocolate chips to elevate this treat to next-level goodness. You can have Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 3 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days! I love Oatmeal Cookies so much! I have many recipes here on my site, but I realized I had never posted a classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip! Everyone has a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, and this oatmeal one is mine.
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- soften butter, with sugars..
- put all dry ingredients in large bowl. pour in butter mixture ,egg beaten and vanilla, mix all well together..
- drop by teaspoons on greased Cookie sheet,about 2" apart..
- bake for 12 minutes.makes 3 dozens..
I grew up with my mom swapping out raisins for chocolate chips in every oatmeal cookie she baked, and to this day, soft and chewy oatmeal cookies with the sweet scent of cinnamon and loads of dark chocolate will. Thick, chewy, and soft, these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are bursting with ooey gooey chocolate goodness that everyone will love. Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins).
Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce. Cook pasta, tossing constantly, until sauce is clinging to each noodle and any standing liquid is It's a classic pomodoro sauce. I was happy to see them marry the pasta at the end with unsalted butter. A fine mince is much less aggresive and more desirable when the garlic has been stored for a long.
You'll never use the jarred sauce again once you know how to make tomato sauce from. Tomato sauce with minced beef, great for pasta or on its own! Watch also: – How to make Fresh Homemade Pasta from Scratch. You can have Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce
- It’s 350 gram of Pomodoro del Campo Classico Sauce.
- Prepare 400 gram of pasta.
- It’s 200 gram of minced beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare To taste of Italian herb.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 table spoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s To taste of Salt pepper.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt (to boil pasta).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of Parmesan.
Pasta Pomodoro from Delish.com is simple, quick, light, and a true timeless Italian classic. When it comes to pasta we want something simple and fast. Mini Ground Beef and Mashed Potato PiesRecetas del Señor Señor. garlic clove, onion, cheese, potato, ground Ground Beef GoulashFood.com. tomato sauce, penne pasta, mushrooms, tomato soup, water, chili pepper. Pasta Pomodoro Is a simple pasta dish with a delicious tomato sauce, fresh basil, and Parmesan cheese.
Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add pasta, stir well and follow the intruction how long pasta need to boil.
- While the pasta cooks, cut onion or slide, then heat a pan, add olive oil and fry onion untill fragrant and light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add some olive oil again fry chopped garlic until fragrant,put in bay leaves, stir. Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked.
- Put in again onion add pomodoro del campo sauce, salt pepper and stir well, then set aside.
- When the pasta’s done, scoop them out and drain it. Then put in the sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and add parmesan over the top, drizzle olive oil and ready to serve.
- Happy Cooking,,, 😊.
This easy tomato sauce is made with tomatoes, garlic, and spices and is perfect served with pasta or chicken. This Pomodoro Sauce recipe is one that every home cook should have. Stir in marinara sauce, beef stock and pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. I made sure the pasta was completely covered by sauce/broth as someone else mentioned in the comments and didn't stir it before cooking. Our cheesy mince pasta bake recipe is a family favourite you'll want to make time and time again.
You can have Bacon Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Pasta
- Prepare 500 g of Pasta.
- It’s 5 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1 of Red pepper.
- It’s 1 of Yellow pepper.
- You need 500 g of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of tsp salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 10 ml of olive oil.
Bacon Pasta instructions
- Boil Pasta for 12-15 minutes and drain excess water once cooked and spray olive oil spray on Pasta.
- On another pot fry onion and add a pinch of salt and black pepper..
- Cut Bacon and fry with onion and add some mushrooms with it.
- Lastly chop green, red and yellow pepper and add to the pot and stir.
- Combine mixture with pasta.
- Serve and enjoy.